11.02.2008

Wooo Hoooo! Go Mommie!

(Sorry 'bout the delay in posting. I'm not on speaking terms with my mom because she went to two more dog shows without me . . . and won. It is demoralizing. She might be the "vizsla queen" but I'm the pretty one on the end of the lead and she shouldn't forget that!)

Ahh, but I digress. I have great news to share. Today my brother Polo earned an agility title, which is great for him but the best part is that qualified my REAL mommie - Erin - for her Registry of Merit. Erin left a great mark on the vizsla breed, a larger one on hearts of everyone in my family and without her - I wouldn't exist. She left us too early after a tragic accident but she is always in my thoughts. I love you Mommie Erin and I hope I did you proud. Now to get to work on your grandpups . . . . (Oh yeah, and my nephew Seamus became a champion today too. Stealing my thunder. arrrummppphhh)

No comments: