11.15.2008

Eye of the Tiger

I felt it appropriate to have theme music for today's blog post but couldn't quite manage. I picked the movie Rocky with "Eye of the Tiger" because I think "The Little Engine That Could" hasn't been made into a movie yet.

Auntie D and I returned to the ring to have one last go at it. I decided to toss all that fancy stuff out the window as it clearly didn't help. Back to being me - The One and Only Hannah without all the distracting airs. What you see is what you get. And the judge GOT IT! (Doing the Snoopy dance! I got more 'dogs.) Everyone wanted pictures and the paparazzi took a bunch with the loot I grabbed. (More stuff for the closet; there wasn't one freakin' bully in that pile!)

The groups were good. I moved, I showed and I even show off a little. In his own way Judge Wash-something said, "I want to see more of that pretty vizsla. Bring her over here." (Okay so he really said, "the Vizsla" but I knew what he meant.)

The evening was filled with drama that I don't really know about. After checking in to a new (and much better smelling) hotel. Sissy, Siren and I had a girls night in. We cleaned ears, played hide and seek under the bed sheets, (Kayla was obviously the hider), and even enjoyed a little late night slider (chicken instead of beef). All in all a great day.

PS Siren is still the best I've ever had but I am really growing tired of her.

No comments: