11.16.2008

On the Road Again . . . .

After flying around the ring early in the morning (too early), it was time to get going. We had a little rearranging to do but I managed to grab a seat in business class with my cousin Siren. Here is my mug. Smile for the camera!!

I'm an angel; check out my halo!!!


This is my cousin Siren.
She doubles well as a pillow as you can clearly see.


Siren & Me . . . neckin'. Its okay 'cause we're kissing cousins.
Hey Auntie D, keep your eyes on the road!!


Nothing like a good headrest to make a trip more comfortable . . .
We arrived back to our vacation destination and went on a nice run. Ahhhhhhhhhh. The pups played Chase-the-Kona, which was great as they didn't interfere with my moseying.

PS Siren is the best I've ever had. Tonight I let her have a moment but I think she has an addiction problem and I finally put a stop to her advances.

No comments: