11.14.2008

It doesn't pay to be a show off . . . .

Today I went to a show, this time with my Auntie Debbie. (She is really my Grandma but who wants to be called Granny in their 40s.) Anyway, it has been a while since we teamed up in the ring so I wanted to pull out all the stops to really make her look good for the judge. I gave lots of ears, a wagging tail, and even a mouth dropping freestack but . . . the judge wasn't buying it. (delete for unlady-like content.) What a waste of attitude! It doesn't pay to be a show off. (But secretly, those teeny weenies are the bomb.)

The agility was good. My sister ran her heart out and my brother got a "Q". Hmm. A new one for me. I know BOB, BOS and AOM but I've never heard of a "Q" (except my other cousin named "Q".) Very happy for the in-laws. At least they got a ribbon!

PS - Siren is still the best I've every had. She is INSATIABLE!

No comments: